Want to Buy Diazepam Online?August 13, 2021
Want to Buy Valium online?August 18, 2021
Table of Contents
Buy sleeping tablets
You can buy sleeping tablets directly from a pharmacy without a prescription for certain types and other types may need your doctor to write for you a prescription.
Nowadays you can easily buy sleeping tablets online by using credits or debit cards.
Stress and insomnia are the most risk factors that lead you to buy sleeping tablets.
Sleep deprivation is a condition that can affect your health and quality of life.
There are many types of sleep disorders:
- Insomnia: condition of difficulty to promote or keep sleep.
- Sleep apnea: difficulty in breathing during sleep, consider a serious sleep disorder.
- Restless leg syndrome: is known as Willis-Ekbom disease. It is an uncomfortable feeling in your legs need to move immediately to ride of this feeling.
Symptoms may cause severe sleep interruption.
- Narcolepsy: which is excessive sleeping during the day or easy to fall asleep suddenly during daytime.
Sleeping disorder symptoms:
- Daytime fatigue.
- Lack of concentration.
- Needs for taking naps during the day.
- Difficulty falling asleep.
- Difficulty staying asleep.
- Fall asleep at inappropriate times (while driving for example).
- Irregular sleep and wake cycle.
Sleeping disorder treatment:
- Lifestyle modifications:
- Reduce stress risk factors.
- Limiting caffeine intake especially at night.
- Smoking cessation.
- Eating low carbohydrate, small meals before bedtime.
- Reduce sugar intake.
- Increase fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Decrease drinking water before bedtime.
- Decrease alcohol intake.
What are sleeping tablets?
People who have difficulty on sleeping or in other words have insomnia need to buy sleeping tablets.
Sleeping tablets are also called:
- Sleep aids.
- Sleep medicine.
You can buy sleeping tablets without a prescription which is called Over Counters (OTC) medications like an antihistamine, melatonin, or valerian. These medications help you to relax and promote sleep. You need only to refer to your pharmacist or doctor if you take another medication to check if their drugs interaction.
Medications like benzodiazepine and antidepressants required a prescription that stronger than OTC sleeping medications.
Sleeping tablet list:
- Over the counter tablets:
- Advil PM.
- Tylenol PM.
Sleeping tablets side effects:
Sleeping tablet side effects include:
- Dry mouth.
- Muscle weakness.
- Balance problem.
- Tingling in arms, legs.
- Stomach pain.
- Memory problems.
- Problem with attention.
- Severe allergic reactions.
Eight out of ten people who take sleeping tablets experience a hangover effect the day after taking medications.
The hangover effect is feeling drowsy, dizziness, and balance problem. So, your performance in next day will be negatively affected. Affecting your ability to drive, work, or complete your daily duties.
When you need to contact your doctor
If you have a sleeping disorder you will modify your lifestyle firstly, and if you do not improve then you may try to use Over the Counter sleeping tablet which does not need a prescription. in certain situations, you may need to refer to your doctor:
- Chronic fatigue.
- Severe stomach pain.
- Confusion or memory problems.
- The problem of incomplete your daily tasks.
- Parasomnia behaviors: is a disruptive sleep disorder which abnormal or unusual behavior during sleep like walking, talking, taking actions.
Many questions about the safety of using a sleeping tablet for certain populations, like pregnant, breastfeeding, pediatrics, and elderly:
some sleeping tablets are considered safe in pregnancy like Over the Counter antihistamine diphenhydramine in recommended doses.
Other medications like benzodiazepine are not safe to be used, as increase the risk of preterm birth, low birth weight, or cesarean birth.
Pregnant women should avoid any prescribed sleeping tablets during late pregnancy.
antihistamine is also safe in breastfeeding as a low amount only can be excreted in milk to the infant. Diphenhydramine is the commonest antihistamine used in sleep disorder treatment. breastfeeding women should avoid the use of antihistamine in combination with aspirin. As aspirin may cause a rash or increase bleeding risk in infants.
the risk of overdosing on sleeping tablets is high in the pediatric population, so a doctor will decrease the dose to fit the child’s weight. Medications like melatonin should be avoided as there is not enough data about safety in pediatrics.
Changing bedtime behavior will help your children sleep well.
at age over 65 years, it is preferable to avoid using sleeping tablets, Due to prolonged action of these tablets in the elderly. Also, side effects like dizziness, confusion, memory problems could result in falls and broken hips.
- Sleeping tablet allergy:
some people may have an allergic reaction when using sleeping tablets. So, your doctor will tell you to take care if you are feeling these symptoms:
- blurred vision,
- chest pain, hives,
- shortness of breath,
- swelling of face, lips, or tongue,
- difficulty breathing or swallowing.
So, if you have an allergic reaction to a specific sleeping tablet, you should avoid taking it.